Monday, June 22, 2009

Buzy Mummy








The above photos were taken a day before my delivery which is my birthday and i have got 2 cakes on that day.. 1 from my pals and 1 from my hubby.

I wanted to create a blog specially dedicated to my family, friends and couples with multiple pregnancy.

Recently I have been so busy going to hospital to send my milk to the babies and have been delaying this blog. Finally finally and finally now i've decided that i shall not drag anymore if not it will be a neverending drag!!!

Hmm.. so where shall i start ...too much stuff to post, pictures etc...this is getting so exciting...yes yes it's the beginning of 3 new lifes, stories and also about pregnancy.


Well, this has not been an easy pregnancy neither has been the birth of my 3 cuties. So mothers of multiples, i hope to share my journey with you all.

From here, i would like to share what are the necessaries and what are the extras..what's most important and what's not. Oh man... i wonder if people will say i so "Chiong hay" aka long winded or not.. Pardon me if i sidetrack k...

So i shall begin... Enjoy..

For a start i guess i shall introduce my triplets first

: Eldest Son - Mattias
: Second Son - Josiah
: Third Son - Jeriel

3 of them are born on Labour Day 1st May 2009, timed 1325, 1326, 1327 via Emergency C Section at SGH weighing 970gm, 770gm and 770gm.

2 comments: