Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The Worse Day of my Pregnancy

This is the worst day of my pregnancy i think : 15 December 2008. I was asked to go back to my gynae for a 2nd scanning on this day

Scan shows that one baby is bigger than the other 2. 1 is consider 7 weeks 5 days in size and thats Mattias and the other 2 that share the same placenta is 6 weeks 4 days and 6 weeks 5 days..which is Josiah & Jeriel.

I was hoping that the other 2 could catch up if not i will have to make a decision to take away the other 2 aka abort the 2 that shares the same placenta as it will cause complications as they are 1 week in difference and the gap will be bigger as they grow..and of course worse case scenario is TTTS. The gynae wants me to make my final decision by the 5 Jan 09.

Its was 2 weeks of nightmare for me.. I felt so sad and depressed and searched all over the net about multiple pregnancy, TTTS etc....seems that there are not much about triplets birth story, so it makes my decision even more harder to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment