Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Getting Fatter??? Morning Sickness??? Bigger Boobies???

Well... getting fatter is part and parcel of pregnancy, i can't wear my pants OMG yes right from 5th weeks onwards .. YES YES its that "KUA ZHANG".. Morning sickness kicks in from 5th week plus... Gosh my morning sickness is super terrible and i shall not classify it as morning sickness but whole day sickness as it hits me all day long therefore i need to be on motilium.

Oh my whole pregnancy.. so far i did not put on a lot of weight, luckily most weight put on went to the babies and my tummy only more obvious from 5th month onwards. I only put on like 10kg for the whole pregnancy.


Bra size increased already by 1 cup size by the 5th month for the preparation of breatmilk production.

No comments:

Post a Comment