Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I got a big surprise!!! Triple joy!!!

The day i knew i had triplets was during my first scan when i was 6 weeks plus on the 9th December 2008, i guess this is the best Xmas present for me and my hubby.

My 1st scan was done by a sonographer.. she scared me a little as she said.."I think i saw more than 2 heartbeats.. i think there's another one.. should be a third one..(there was silence).. MY MOUTH WERE WIDE OPEN... HEARTBEAT WAS BEATING FAST.. actually i was frightened..in my heart i was thinking oh my hubby's dream come true as he was longing for twins but gave him another one more..frightened as i dunno how to manage this pregnancy.. Many many thoughts on my mind and also im thinking how to break this news to him and my family..

BIG HOOHA at the clinic.. the sonographer rushed for my gynae and double confirm the triple pregnancy.

Congratulations to me !!! Haha..

This is getting more and more exciting .... The Beginning......

No comments:

Post a Comment